Motorized lifter designed for label printers and converters.
The V-Tray Narrow Web On-A-Roll Lifter® for label printers and converters capacity manually operated hydraulic lifter that provides a quick and safe solution for positioning and loading narrow web rolls. It Increases safety and reduces the risk of handling damage to valuable roll media with minimal operator training.
Use Narrow Web V-Tray On-A-Roll Lifter® with these brands of flexo and digital narrow web presses and others: Bobst • Edale • Gallus • Mark Andy • MPS • Nilpeter • Omet • RotaFlex
User friendly operation avoids costly and dangerous roll handling mistakes that damage media. One operator can easily lift rolls as heavy as 660 lbs. (300 kg) and diameters as great as 30” (76 cm).
In any shop handling rolls of print media or other material, a Foster On-a-Roll Lifter® is a must-have tool. Here are just a few reasons:
• Material damage is reduced or eliminated when moving rolls
• Reduced on-the-job injuries and enables workers to easily handle heavy rolls
• Heavy material rolls are handled quickly and easily
Outstanding Features of the On-A-Roll Lifter® Narrow Web
3″ low profile front casters and frame fits underneath your press or converting line
Ideal for positioning and loading narrow web rolls
V-Tray cradle design secures rolls with varying diameters
Roll tray extends 6″ in front of the bottom casters for quick and easy access to roll core chucks
- Cantilevered roll tray extends 6” over front casters so it won’t interfere with any obstructions on the press or floor
- V-Tray cradle design secures rolls with varying diameters
- 3” low profile front casters and frame fits underneath your press or converting line
- Manually operated hydraulic foot pump raises rolls to the optimal height with minimal effort
- Two heavy-duty rear swivel casters for maneuvering through tight spaces
- Reduced on-the-job injuries and enables workers to easily handle heavy rolls
- Rugged constructions ensures long lifter life
- Single-person operation saves labor and time
- 2-year warranty on hydraulics and media tray. 5-year warranty on cross bars.
|Roll Weight Capacity||660lbs (300kg)|
|Lift Height||47" H (120cm)|
|Max. Roll Width||26" (66cm)|
|Max. Roll Diameter||30" (76cm)|
|Overall Media Lifter Dimensions (W x D x H)||41"W x 23.25"D x 56"H
(104 x 59 x 142 cm)
|Media Lifter Weight||205lbs (93kg)|
|Bottom Fork Clearance||3.01” (7.7cm)|