Board Transport & Loading Made Easy
The All-A-Board Lifter® moves rigid substrates through narrow aisles, doors and between machinery. Feed boards into printers, use as a mobile work bench to meet changing workflow and space requirements. Solidly constructed with these ergonomic design features:
- Body frame is constructed from clear anodized, t-slotted extruded aluminum
fastened with metric hardware and extrusion specific fasteners
- Four heavy duty 5″ diameter swivel locking casters can transport up to 1000 lbs of 4’ x 10’ media
- Handle along the back of the frame allows operators to maneuver and rotate table top from vertical to flat position
- Spring loaded latch mechanism locks table top in flat position
- Pull handle allows operator to easily release latch mechanism and return table to vertical position
- Durable high-pressure laminate surface, fastened to Lifter frame with counter-sunk (Flat Head Cap Screw) hardware that prevents scratching and is impact resistant
Available in 5 heights (34″ to 42″ to fit your printers and cutters.
Model # Description
61600……….All-a-Board Lifter® 34″ Height
61602……….All-a-Board Lifter® 36″ Height
61604……….All-a-Board Lifter® 38″ Height
61606……….All-a-Board Lifter® 40″ Height
61608……….All-a-Board Lifter® 42″ Height
What customers are saying
“The All-a-Board Lifter® is like having an extra person on the job. What a tremendous help this is- especially when our skilled staff is limited and we really need an extra hand. Since we work in such a confined space, the ability to flip the All-a-Board Lifter® vertically to move it through aisles to the printer or finishing department, then rotate it flat, makes lifting so much easier. The All-a-Board Lifter® also eliminates the strain of lifting sheets from the pallet. It doubles as a transport device as well as a worktable. It’s super light and moves like a dream. We need to order more!”
-Eric Berger, President, Color Reflections Philadelphia, PA
Outstanding Features of the All-a-Board Lifter®
Quickly feed boards into printers and cutters with fewer injuries
In the vertical position boards can be quickly loaded and secured against the ledge bracket to prevent accidental handling damage during transport
- Quickly load a 6″ stack of boards.
- Rotate and lock into a flat position.
- Operator can quickly and safely load boards onto printers and cutters.
- Industrial grade extrusions clear coat anodized finish + 1mm tolerance.
- Four 125mm locking swivel casters effortlessly move up to 1,000 lbs.
- Full length handle bars on panel and load sides enable operators to pull top from vertical to flat position.
- Warranty: 2-year warranty on casters & 5-year warranty on extrusions
|61600||All-A-Board Lifter® 34″ Height||$5,995.00|
|61602||All-A-Board Lifter® 36″ Height||$5,995.00|
|61604||All-A-Board Lifter® 38″ Height||$5,995.00|
|61606||All-A-Board Lifter® 40″ Height||$5,995.00|
|61608||All-A-Board Lifter® 42″ Height||$5,995.00|
Ships fully assembled FOB Montgomeryville, PA 18936. Plus additional $325 for wood platform deck