|List Price:||$4,485.00 – $6,110.00|
Developed specifically for the tougher and thicker rigid and semi-rigid substrates used in today’s sign making market, the heavy-duty SteelTraK handles over-sized materials with ease. With a cut length option of 65”, 82” or 98”, it is the longest, most accurate and easiest-to-use manual vertical cutter available.
The spine of the SteelTraK is fitted with a counterbalance that allows users to put the head in any position without it dropping to the bottom of the machine. The cumbersome process involved with other vertical cutters – lifting the head, applying the brake, and screwing it in place while simultaneously loading the material – is eliminated. The counterbalance eliminates the load from the cutting head, and because operators are not lifting the full weight of the head, they can concentrate solely on cutting the material. The end result: time savings and productivity gains.
A robust frame includes extruded aluminum back beams that support sheets of all sizes and prevent off cuts (including flexible materials) from falling through the frame. The one-piece squaring arm makes calibrating the SteelTraK easy to achieve accurate cuts.
Perfect for Cutting Up to 1/2″:
*With optional glass cutting tools
**Some restrictions may apply to Acrylic, Glass and PVC materials, on the 98″ model. Please contact your local Foster Keencut Dealer for more information.
The 98″ SteelTraK Cutter!
This strong, reliable vertical cutter handles full size 4’x8’ boards.
Added features include:
• Vertical cutting length of 98” (250cm).
• The main body encloses a balance weight system so that the cutting head can be suspended at any height.
• Change blades in an instant, with no need to lift the heavy duty cutting head.
• Ease of cutting wide media using a dual counterbalance and Pull Bar system.
Make your SteelTraK even more versatile
- Fold aluminum composite, PVC board and corrugated plastic
- Cut smoothly and silently without debris, noise or burred edges
- Remove exactly the correct amount from one side of the sheet material
ACP (ALUMINIUM COMPOSITE PANEL) & SCP (STEEL COMPOSITE PANEL) CUTTING HEAD FOR STEELTRAK
NEW STYLE CUTTING HEAD FOR ALL MODELS OF STEELTRAK
- Item # 69175
- Heavy duty Twin Wheel Cutting Head
- Cuts ACP (4mm) & SCP (3mm) easily with dramatically reduced panel bend on the left hand side of the cut
- Twin wheel cutting action cuts SCP without risk of sparks
- Supplied fitted with a pair of high carbon, hardened steel cutting wheels
Outstanding Features of the SteelTraK
Easily selectable three-in-one cutting tool.
Three turn and lock ready mounted tools for instant action:
• Utility blade for 1/2″ thick materials
• Acrylic scoring blade
• Composite twin-wheel cutting head
QUICK SET PRODUCTION STOPS
Fitted as standard with a pair of left and right Quick
Set Production Stops for fast and accurate one-off and
production cutting. For added convenience, additional
production stops are available as an optional accessory.
Two flip stops – which can be engaged or disengaged without disturbing the settings – make cutting-to-size easy.
Ultra precise vernier screw adjustment provides a permanent, perfect 90° squaring arm and accurate cuts every time.
Pre-lubricated ball bearings glide along two steel tracks, resulting in precision cuts, low friction and years of trouble-free life with no adjustments.
Full-length, extra-grip clamping system secures materials, and a transparent cutline cursor creates ultra precise cuts with no laser shake and no wasted panels.
- Wall mount kit
- Medium-duty utility blades (100)
- Acrylic scorning blade
- Composite twin-wheel cutting tool
- Telescopic legs adjust for height & minimum fatigue
- State-of-the-Art counterbalance
- Optional Free Standing Kit available
- 5 year general warranty
- 20 year warranty on bearings
- 100% Manufactured in the UK
|Cut length cm (“)||165(65)||210(82)||250(98)|
|A cm (“)||249(98)||288(113)||326(128)|
|B cm (“)||214.6(84.5)||222(87.4)|
|Wall Mounted- C cm (“)||52 – 58 (20 -22)||67 – 73 (26 – 28)||75 – 78 (29 – 30)|
|Optional Free Stand Kit- C cm (“)||109 (43)||109 (43)||134 (53)|
SteelTraK Accessories and Blades:
|V-Groove Cutting Tool (view image)|
|69142||2mm V-Groove Tool||$270.00|
|69143||3mm V-Groove Tool||$270.00|
|69144||4mm V-Groove Tool||$270.00|
|69146||6mm V-Groove Tool||$270.00|
|Aluminum Twin-Wheel Cutting Tool (view image)|
|69127||Aluminum Twin-Wheel tool cuts up to .040″ aluminum||$185.00|
|Steel Composite Twin-Wheel Cutting Tool (NEW) (view image)|
|69175||Steel Composite Twin Wheel Tool Head for the SteelTraK||$220.00|
|66002||Freestanding Kit for 65″ SteelTraK||$350.00|
|66003||Freestanding Kit for 82″ SteelTraK||$390.00|
|66004||Freestanding Kit for 98″ SteelTraK||$920.00|
|Squaring Arm Extension (view image)|
|69149||27.5″ Squaring Arm Extension for all SteelTraK models||$355.00|
|Glass Cutting (view image)|
|69129||Glass Cutting Kit w/glass scoring wheel||$260.00|
|Site Line Strips (view image)|
|69117||Replacement site line strips (pack of 3)||$70.00|
|Replacement Blades & Cutting Wheels|
|69126||Replacement Composite twin wheels only||$120.00|
|69128||Replacement aluminum twin wheels only||$120.00|
|69108||Medium-duty blades (100)||$25.00|
|69114||Tungsten Carbide Glass Scoring Wheel||$20.00|
|69119||Superior Quality blades (100)||$65.00|
|69147||Replacement V-Groove Blade||$65.00|
|69148||Replacement V-Groove Blade (Pack of 5)||$325.00|