THE BEST VALUE IN VERTICAL MULTI-SUBSTRATE CUTTERS
|Description:||63″; 84″W x 12-16″ D x 96″ H|
Designed to meet the most tight-fisted budgets, the new Keencut Excalibur 3S vertical cutter is economically priced, but provides most of the cutting capabilities of the SteelTraK. The new self-lubricating bearings included on both cutting heads can handle harder substrates such as Aluminum Composite, PVC, foam board and other rigid substrates used by sign makers.
Perfect for Cutting
Twin-wheel Cutting Head: Up to 3mm:
- Aluminum Composite
- MDF board
Utility Blade: Up to ½” (13mm):
- Foam board
- Honeycomb board
- Corrugated plastics
- PVC foam board
Scoring Blade: Up to ¼” (6mm):
Outstanding features of the Excalibur 3S:
Turn & Lock ready tools.
Utility blade & Scoring blade cut on the same line.
Twin-wheel cutting system.
Slice through aluminum composite material without noise or dust in one pass.
Full length extra-grip clamping system.
Clear sight-line strip accurately indicates the cut line.
Telescopic legs adjust for optimal height.
Two Flip Stops make cutting to size easy.
Maximum cut size: 63″
Includes wall mounting bracket. Optional free standing kit available.
- Operators can quickly access all 3 cutting tools as they are attached to the cutting head:
• Composite twin wheel cutting head
• Standard utility blade
• Scoring blade for acrylic
- Includes Box of 100 Medium Duty Blades
- All blades cut on the same line. No wasted panels- no mistakes guessing where the cut line is.
- Fitted counterbalance saves time and operator fatigue- placing the cutting head in any position without it dropping to the bottom.
- Wall Mount Kit included
- Optional Free Standing Kit available
- 5 year general warranty
- 20 year warranty on bearings
- 100% Manufactured in the UK
Excalibur Accessories and Blades:
|Cut length cm (“)||160 (63)|
|A cm (“)||244 (96)|
|B cm (“)||213 (84)|
|C cm (“) Wall Mount Depth
(Optional Free Stand Kit Depth)
|30 – 40 (12 – 16)