|Lifts rolls up to 71″ H|
Save Your Back.
No pulling. No heaving. No hefting. In minutes, with no strain to the back, you can lift heavy or wide rolls associated with today’s larger and faster print runs. The Hi-Rise On-A-Roll Lifter®’s sturdy steel construction allows the lifting of media up to 440 lbs.
Avoid costly and dangerous mishandling mistakes that result in damaged media by using the secure Hi-Rise On-A-Roll Lifter®.
What was once a two-person job becomes manageable by one, allowing a single employee to safely handle oversized and heavy media. The new design allows rolls to be lifted up to 71″ high for storage and loading onto printers.
Sleek and solid, the Hi-Rise On-A-Roll Lifter® is designed to operate in the tightest of shops – even those with limited floor space. The bottom fork has a 4″ (10 cm) clearance.
A rugged lifter designed specifically for fabric printers, sign makers, converters, grand- and wide-format printers, or any business with the need to lift heavy media or fabric rolls. Sturdy steel construction permits lifting rolls as heavy as 440 lbs (200 kg) nearly 6 ft (180 cm). Solves the problem of loading converting machines or printers with high inputs. Enables fabric printers to easily lift rolls onto tall production tables for spreading, sewing, or finishing. Permits using higher than normal storage for media or fabric rolls.
Outstanding Features of the On-A-Roll Lifter® Hi-Rise
Nylon safety straps allow solo users to pull media rolls of up to 440 lbs. into the securing tray for transport.
The easy-to-use foot pump allows users to raise the material for transport with minimal effort.
Heavy-duty rotating casters allow users to navigate through standard doors and narrow passages.
Pushing awkward rolls around corners is no longer a concern.
Slide your media rolls right up to the printer for efficient loading.
Optional Roller Platform is designed to allow operators to feed rolls into their machines directly from the lifter.
- Low profile fork clearance of 4″ (100mm).
- Extended nylon safety straps provide leverage to help guide the roll into the trough and ensure materials are secured for transport.
- Concave trough design of the media tray stabilizes rolls for transport.
- Foot pump allows for smooth, effortless lifting within minutes.
- 360° heavy-duty rotating (and locking) casters enable maneuvering through standard doors and narrow passages.
- Solid steel handle extension provides additional control for the user to maneuver materials in tight spots.
- 2-year warranty on hydraulics and media tray. 5-year warranty on cross bars.
|Roll Weight Capacity||440 lbs (200 kg)|
|Lift Height||71″ (180 cm)|
|Max. Roll Width||71″ (180 cm)|
|Max. Roll Diameter||18.5″ (47 cm)|
|Overall Media Lifter Dimensions (W x D x H)||47.25″ x 31.5″ x 80.7″
(120 x 80 x 320.5 cm)
|Media Lifter Weight||198 lbs (90 kg)|
|Bottom Fork Clearance||4″ (10 cm)|