Board Transport & Loading Made Easy
The All-a-Board Lifter® reduces the risk of injury to your operators and damage to valuable rigid substrates. One operator can easily transport and lift up to 500 lbs. of 4′ x 10′ media. Load boards stored on skids onto the All-a-Board Lifter® in the vertical position, then maneuver them through doorways and narrow aisles right up to your flatbed printer or cutter. The top rotates and locks into a flat position to feed boards into the printer or cutter one sheet at a time.
Available in 5 heights (34″ to 42″ to fit your printers and cutters.
Model # Description
61600……….All-a-Board Lifter® 34″ Height
61602……….All-a-Board Lifter® 36″ Height
61604……….All-a-Board Lifter® 38″ Height
61606……….All-a-Board Lifter® 40″ Height
61608……….All-a-Board Lifter® 42″ Height
What customers are saying
“The All-a-Board Lifter® is like having an extra person on the job. What a tremendous help this is- especially when our skilled staff is limited and we really need an extra hand. Since we work in such a confined space, the ability to flip the All-a-Board Lifter® vertically to move it through aisles to the printer or finishing department, then rotate it flat, makes lifting so much easier. The All-a-Board Lifter® also eliminates the strain of lifting sheets from the pallet. It doubles as a transport device as well as a worktable. It’s super light and moves like a dream. We need to order more!”
-Eric Berger, President, Color Reflections Philadelphia, PA
Outstanding Features of the All-a-Board Lifter®
Rotate and lock top into a flat position.
Operator can quickly and safely load boards onto printers and cutters.
- Quickly load a 6″ stack of boards.
- Rotate and lock into a flat position.
- Operator can quickly and safely load boards onto printers and cutters.
- Industrial grade extrusions clear coat anodized finish + 1mm tolerance.
- Four 125mm locking swivel casters effortlessly move up to 500 lbs.
- Full length handle bars on panel and load sides enable operators to pull top from vertical to flat position.
- Warranty: One year on gas springs, casters and catches
- Pricing available through your local Foster dealer